question

Mousa Khalil avatar image
Mousa Khalil asked Phong Vu answered

Automatic recording & making calls

Hi, I'm having trouble finding how and to enable automatic recording from my admin portal, moreover, is there a way to change this setting using API request?

Furthermore, I can't make phone calls to using web-phone JS library. Every time I call a number it says the number you dialed is temporary unavailable, this goes for every number I try to call, and when I try to call from ringCentral platform it says Sorry, you can only make calls to your coworkers' extensions. To make external calls, contact your company admin and I'm the admin.

My sandbox Id is +14242269011

call recording
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

I think you should submit a dev support ticket so someone can help looking at your sandbox account and walk you through.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys