question

Arturo Camarena avatar image
Arturo Camarena asked mary-community-moderator commented

User working from home (email already in use)

I have a user who works from home and was never assigned an extension or number. She wants a number now so that she won't be giving out her personal number every time. She came in and showed me her RingCentral app and she was signed in. When I got to the admin portal I cannot not find her anywhere. I tried creating a user but it gives me the "email already in use". How can I find her account? The only way I can search is through the "Users with extensions" but she was never assigned an extension.

Thanks

softphone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hello Arturo, this user must have created a stand-alone or free account, which is why you cannot add her to your company account. The only option to add this user's email address is to delete her free account.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Arturo Camarena avatar image Arturo Camarena commented ·

Would that individual have to delete the account themselves via the app?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Arturo Camarena commented ·

Send me the email address at community.support@ringcentral.com. I can help with that!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app