question

Gaege Rivera - 1603 avatar image
Gaege Rivera - 1603 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Remove one guest with out blocking the whole domain

Is there a way to remove just one guest without blocking their entire domain?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joe Cache avatar image Joe Cache commented ·

Mary, if we did this on our old RCaccount managers and techs that we've added as guests, but no longer deal with - we'd be blocking the entire ringcentral.com domain. THAT is not an option - don't you think???

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Joe Cache commented ·

Hi @Gaege Rivera - 1603 and @Joe Cache, I just heard back from the Product Team. To remove unwanted guests without blocking the entire domain, please submit a ticket to Tech Support, as they have access to it.

0 Likes 0 ·
Joe Cache avatar image Joe Cache mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Why not just fix the code... ?!?

Then we don't have to bother support, and also not have to wait multiple days to get it done.

Let me open one now and see 'just' how long this will take... any guesses considering it's not a critical down issue?

Not happy about this one Mary. Can you poke a higher up in the Product Team to get this fixed? ;)

2 Likes 2 ·
Show more comments
Gaege Rivera - 1603 avatar image Gaege Rivera - 1603 commented ·

That was the old way of doing it but that feature has been removed and replaced with blocking the entire domain instead.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Gaege Rivera - 1603 commented ·

I am currently checking this with the Product Team.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app