question

Maddie McPhillips avatar image
Maddie McPhillips asked mary-community-moderator commented

SMS Not Delivering to Some Carriers

Some of my users are experiencing SMS deliverability issues to some carriers (T-Mobile, for example). Other messages are going through (to ATT and Verizon, for example). The error message is: "Message not sent."

We've completed and been approved for our 10DCL and Campaign registration. Anyone experiencing something similar? Trying to figure out if this is a RingCentral issue or something specific to our account - The issue started Monday afternoon & support still hasn't been able to give me any answers.

sms and text messagingsending sms
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Maddie McPhillips. I see a note in your case that a representative tried calling you but kept reaching your voicemail. Please send us your active contact number so I can update it. Please send it to us at community.support.ringcentral.com.

0 Likes 0 ·
Maddie McPhillips avatar image Maddie McPhillips mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Mary-Community_Moderator, the contact number you have is correct. I received the call while in a meeting and spoke with them later yesterday afternoon, but have no missed calls since then.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Maddie McPhillips commented ·

Thanks for letting me know. I will follow up on your case.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app