News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
RingCentral Management Encourages Agents to Lie to Customers
Tags: community announcement
Jul 3, 2023 at 1:04pm   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Brian Valenti

I had a RingCentral Agent, Reynaldo Lingahan, tell me he would create a support ticket for a billing issue we're experiencing. It was a lie; Reynaldo Lingahan did not create the support ticket and did nothing to address the issue.

When I brought up this dishonesty with his manager, Edwin Stephen Abanto and nothing happened. In fact, I'm convinced that the manager Edwin Stephen Abanto, couldn't care less that his employee lied to me. If anything Edwin Stephen Abanto is complicit in his agent lying to me, if not actively encouraging his agents to lie to customers. I'd give a reference number for this issue, but none of the RingCentral representative involved have bothered to create one.

How can I trust one of our business mission-critical applications to RingCentral, when I can't even appear to trust any of the representatives?

on Jul 5, 2023 at 2:08pm   •  0 likes

Hello Brian, first of all, I apologize for the delayed response to your post. I want to know more about your concern to help you. May I know the exact day of your interaction with the representative and the manager so that I can check the history of your case?

on Jul 6, 2023 at 10:47am   •  0 likes

Every day since 6/29/2023. You would have been able to look that up in your system, if Edwin Stephen Abanto had bothered to create the ticket I've been requesting this entire time.

Do you intend to create the ticket I've been requesting for this issue?

on Jul 6, 2023 at 2:11pm   •  0 likes

We're currently working closely with our Quality Assurance Team to thoroughly investigate the incident. We want to ensure that your billing issue will be resolved as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

on Jul 6, 2023 at 5:39pm   •  0 likes

Do you not care about the lying part?

Per my conversation with the other RingCentral representatives: "I seem to be having a hard time getting across the idea that RingCentral representatives lying to customers is a serious concern."

The billing issue is a minor; you'll either fix it or you won't. RingCentral representatives LYING TO ME is a major concern where I should blacklist RingCentral forever. A phone system is a mission-critical application that our business depends on for our very survival. Why should I place that responsibility in the hands of liars?

on Jul 20, 2023 at 12:12pm   •  0 likes

Brian,

I am the Community Manager for this Customer Community as well as managing the Review Team.

We are aware of your concerns about being lied to and we take those concerns seriously.

Can you please help me understand what you would like to see RingCentral do to address your concerns about the experience you've had with the representatives that you've worked with?

I'm happy to escalate this to our Executive Response Team but need to get some more details from you about explicitly what you'd like to see happen and the next steps so that I can share it with that team.

As for your Community post being marked for moderation, we have very explicit guidelines for how our Customer Community works. You are welcome to review those here.
https://community.ringcentral.com/articles/89385/ringcentral-customer-community-forum-guidelines.html
https://community.ringcentral.com/articles/107046/ringcentral-user-community-terms-of-use.html

If you would like to reach out to me directly with your feedback that I can share with the escalation teams, you can use my direct email here:
Becky.Hensley@RingCentral.com

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us