question

Jay Bell avatar image
Jay Bell asked Jay Bell edited

Android app not working with media apps at all

Alright some on completely stock oneui 5.1 (android 13) on Samsung s23 Ultra and the ring central app doesn't work well with YouTube and other media apps. The app will ring and show its call screen then if I was watching any media it will automatically pause it which is fine but after I answer the call and hang up or if I ignore the call the media app just completely stops behaving correctly. They won't resume at all sometimes, sometimes I can't close the app and can't open any other app (reboot is necessary to fix), sometimes audio doesn't return to the video, and sometimes everything just is normal. It's not consistent but it is consistently annoying. I've tried clearing the data and uninstalling and reinstalling the apps (ring central and YouTube plus other media apps). Idk if it has anything to do with it but I use work profile to have my work accounts separate from my personal accounts so idk if that has anything to do with it. And I'd rather not involve IT in trying to switch everything over and resign in to the accounts without work profile if idk that it will fix it.

call handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app