question

Danny Chung avatar image
Danny Chung asked Welcome 01 commented

Cannot make selections via desktop app when calling out and an auto receptionist is asking for a selection

No issues dialing out, but if I reach an auto-attendant, it does not hear my number selections. Only happens via my desktop app. RC tech support has not been able to help. Checked to make sure I've got most up to date version. Has anyone experienced this?

ringcentral app
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome 01 avatar image Welcome 01 commented ·

If you have confirmed that it is 100% an RC issue, you would need to speak with their support. Here is how you confirm:

- when using RC, does the issue happen with all auto attendants you call? Does it work normally for some and it's broken for others? or is it broken for all auto attendants?

- does it work normally if you call the auto attendants from your personal mobile? (i.e not using RC)

- try calling the auto attendants from a different computer (use the web app if you have to)
https://app.ringcentral.com/
this rules out something wrong with your pc

-if you have a lot of users in your company, is everybody affected?

if all points at RC, RC Support is the way to go. If they can't solve it, you probably have to be patient until it gets escalated to somebody who can help. If you want to find out more about your issue, you can search for DTMF, since DTMF is not working in your case, i believe.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app