question

Nur Syazliyarni avatar image
Nur Syazliyarni asked mary-community-moderator commented

Delete team button is missing?

Hi, I would like to delete a team but I can't find the delete team button anywhere. I've already followed the ring central instructions saying that the button's supposed to be under team admin settings but it's not there either. The button isn't shown in any of the other teams either. Image shown below.screenshot738.jpg

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Welcome avatar image Welcome commented ·

I could not find any setting that would cause this. Pic related is how it looks on my end. The only other noticeable difference is that "Start conference call" is also greyed out for you

1690225060467.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1690225060467.png (32.3 KiB)
Nur Syazliyarni avatar image Nur Syazliyarni Welcome commented ·

Are we able to delete the auto team created by ring central? I'm aware that ring central creates a company team but my company doesn't use it and would like to delete it.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Nur Syazliyarni commented ·

Hi @Nur Syazliyarni, if this only appears in the company team that was automatically generated, unfortunately there is no way to remove it.

1 Like 1 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app