question

Shehbaz fairchance avatar image
Shehbaz fairchance asked Phong Vu commented

How i find the ClientId & Client Secret of default ringcentral application.

Hello RingCentral Community,

I hope this message finds you well. I am currently working on integrating RingCentral API into my application and am in need of some guidance regarding the default RingCentral application's Client ID and Client Secret.

Could someone kindly provide step-by-step instructions on how to locate these credentials or share any relevant documentation? Your expertise and insights will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Best regards,

ringcentral appintegrationstransferring calls
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered Phong Vu commented

App client id and client secret are not for sharing with other customers/partners. Each company should create their own applications and retrieve their own app client id/secret to access the RingCentral API platform.

Tell me what and how you want to integrate your application (or the other way around) so I may consult you better.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Shehbaz fairchance avatar image Shehbaz fairchance commented ·

Thanks for your response. Actually, I want to integrate the RingCentral with Zoho crm to get the incoming calls leads, but by doing this i don't have the access_token & refresh_token of the ringcentral app.

otherwise if you have deluge script to integrate the RingCentral with zoho crm then provide me, or provide me the reference document.

thanks & Regards

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ Shehbaz fairchance commented ·

In that case, are you aware of this Zoho CRM integration?

If you still need to build the integration by yourself, we have the RingCentral embeddable for you do build your own integration.

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys