question

Susan Pieroni avatar image
Susan Pieroni asked Springfield Branch Gershman Mortgage commented

CSR Download for Port Out of RingCentral

I am trying to download a CSR for porting numbers out of RingCentral. The instructions titled "Downloading your Customer Service Record in the RingCentral online account" with a last update of January 11, 2023 states there is a "CSR for porting out Download" option. I have followed the path provided - Admin Portal > Phone System > Phone Numbers > All Numbers and am not seeing the CSR for porting out Download option.

Every search that I do leads me to this same article. Is there another place the CSR download has moved to?

Thank you

porting and number transfer
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

tak-it1 avatar image
tak-it1 answered Springfield Branch Gershman Mortgage commented

They got rid of that. But, it didn't really provide any more info than what you already have access to.

You can use the "Download all numbers" option in Phone Numbers and it gives the same information. Your bill will also show you your account number when porting out, along with the signatory.

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

The download all numbers option doesn't provide any of the address info you need to port out.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app