question

charles-zink4125 avatar image
charles-zink4125 asked Tyler Liu answered

Uploading a custom user greeting (PHP)

Has anyone been able to upload a custom user greeting using the PHP library? I'm getting back 415 Unsupported Media Type for both MP3 and WAV files.

I opened an issue on Github which has some example code: https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/issues/75

Thanks!

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi Charles,

Thanks for reporting the issue directly to our Github repo! We will investigate the problem and fix it as soon as we can.

Meanwhile, you can get the access token from the php SDK and use the curl command to workaround the problem for you project.

Br,
Phong
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

charles-zink4125 avatar image
charles-zink4125 answered
Hi, thank-you for the response. Testing around with hand-written CURL requests, I'm coming up against "InvalidContent AWR-135 Unable to parse greeting envelope" errors pretty frequently. Can you explain what that error is?
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
1 |3000

Tyler Liu avatar image
Tyler Liu answered
It seems that you have figured out how to do it via curl.

If you want to do with Python instead (Python is a programming language while curl is not), refer to:  https://github.com/tylerlong/ringcentral-python/blob/master/test/test_multipart_mixed.py
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys