question

McAlister's Deli Admin avatar image
McAlister's Deli Admin asked Phong Vu commented

SMS Not Enabled In Sandbox

Hi , Not able to send sms on my sandbox account. can you please enable it

sending sms
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Please read this post and open a dev support ticket.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

McAlister's Deli Admin avatar image
McAlister's Deli Admin answered Phong Vu commented

@Phong Vu thanks for the info, can I promote my app to production without testing sms feature in sandbox? I already have the code required to send sms and have tested it on my other ring central account, and it's working fine. Can we just promote my app to production? I am not inclined to buy mobile number for sandbox account just for testing purpose.

5 comments
1 |3000

Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

Yes I can manually move your app to the production for this case. Give me the app client id.

0 Likes 0 ·
McAlister's Deli Admin avatar image McAlister's Deli Admin Phong Vu ♦♦ commented ·

@Phong Vu please find the client id -AYcgbzoHN54dQHZTa7wfuy of sandbox account of my app

0 Likes 0 ·
Phong Vu avatar image Phong Vu ♦♦ McAlister's Deli Admin commented ·

Done.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys