question

Marina Wynperle avatar image
Marina Wynperle asked Marina Wynperle commented

Medical/Healthcare offices say they have sent us faxes BUT we have not received them.

We have had doctor's offices, insurance co's and some governmental health agencies contact us about faxes they have sent for various reasons (payments, documents, etc.) but we have never received said faxes. The offices have fax confirmations. This is a very significant issue for us. Has anyone had this issue and if so, any solutions?

fax
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Hi, @Marina Wynperle. Kindly coordinate your issues with the Tech Support Team. They can locate where the faxes are being sent. Submit a ticket at https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html.

0 Likes 0 ·
Marina Wynperle avatar image Marina Wynperle commented ·

It has been over a week and still no further ahead on this. What I have determined on my own, is that the number we ported in is the one having all the issues. If we do not get anywhere soon, I will need to look for alternative solutions.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Marina Wynperle avatar image
Marina Wynperle answered

Hi, yes I am coordinating with them and so far, the example I have been able to give them is too old.

I am working on getting another one.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app