News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
User provisioning with Google Workspace Directory. A question about user licensing
Tags: mvp
Feb 25, 2024 at 11:02am   •   1 replies  •  0 likes
Michael Arndt

The article here https://support.ringcentral.com/article-v2/10587-G-Suite-Auto-User-Provisioning.html?brand=RC_US&product=RingCentral_MVP&language=en_US states "The users auto-created in RingCentral will be capped by the number of seats/users purchased in RingCentral. Attempting to auto-provision more users into RingCentral than the number of seats/users purchased will be flagged as an error in the Google Workspace provisioning dashboard. "

What's not clear if whether I can use Video Pro licenses instead of MVP? I'd like to just have a surplus of Video Pro licenses to be assigned and then I can upgrade them manually to MVP. This is just so I can make onboarding new users smoother for my HR department.

on Feb 26, 2024 at 10:57am   •  0 likes

Hi @Michael Arndt, I noticed that you previously opened a case regarding your concern, but it was automatically closed since they didn't hear back from you. You may resubmit a ticket at https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html.

I will also be asking help from our Integrations Team if they can answer your questions.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us