question

scott2125 avatar image
scott2125 asked Anirban answered

Integrate RingCentral with SugarCrm?

Hey guys I just got RingCentral, I really like it. Only thing is I also have SugarCRM and none of my employees log their calls. Is there any solution that automatically adds calls to contacts and leads in the crm?

integrations
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike avatar image mike commented ·
Hello Mark,   Unless he chimes in here, you might try emailing Patrick at the address he posted above. 
0 Likes 0 ·
david-roche77 avatar image
david-roche77 answered
Does this work through a browser extension, and can it integrate with the Polycom vvx phones? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

scott2125 avatar image
scott2125 answered
Guys following up here for all that is looking for a awesome solution to bridge your phone system to SugarCRM... I used the free trial callinize.com has and got my CRM talking to my phone system in no time at all.  I love this solution so far and its going to save our company hundreds per month just in license fees and maintenance.  Before finding this solution we thought about spending thousands to migrate our data to Microsoft CRM and dialer and now we can leave everything alone and just add users to our existing SuagrCRM.
1 |3000

tleaver76 avatar image
tleaver76 answered mike Deactivated commented
While Callinize looks great for intensive applications, is there an elegant way to just sync SugarCRM contacts into RingCentral? This would be very helpful but we couldn't justify the per user cost of an additional service just for this
1 comment
1 |3000

mike avatar image mike commented ·
TLeaver ,  If you scroll to the top of this page, you'll see a link for Developers Community. You might want to post this question there. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys