Question

Getting extension details regarding two developer accounts as users for one app in one api call

• 6 February 2019
  • 2 replies

I have two developer accounts as user for one app. basically one super admin(developer 1) invited other(developer2). My aim is to recieve call from multiple extension. I have already integrated sandbox and works for developer 1. but I need to handle the call that is made to developer 2 in same subsription event.. is it possible to do so? if yes, great help if steps are provided

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Bron,

I read and read again but still don't understand what you want to achieve. Can you explain them again.

1. "... two developer accounts as user for one app"? What did you mean?
2. "... one super admin(developer 1) invited other(developer2)"? How to invite and invite to do what?
3. "My aim is to recieve call from multiple extension"? Extensions in within an account or from different accounts?
4. "integrated sandbox and works for developer 1"? Integrated sandbox? and what works for developer 1?
5. "handle the call that is made to developer 2 in same subsription event"? What event notification do you use? You cannot combine notifications for different accounts.

+ Phong

When you setup the subscription, you can add event filters for both extension

eventFilter = 
[
"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/[ID of extension 1]/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true",
"/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/[ID of extension 2]/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true"
]