question

oz1034 avatar image
oz1034 asked Phong Vu answered

RingCentral Analytics -> PHP Page

I have an internal PHP page that provides analytics about each of my team members. The data from RingCentral that I use is the previous days call volume and average call time --for each employee (5 of us). Do I need to make my PHP page download a log file and then parse that log file each day, or is there a simple query I can use within my PHP page, to get that information?

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered
Hi,

Yes, you have to implement your PHP app to read the call log everyday and do the calculation to get the volume, average call-time etc.

To save API call for each user, you can access the call-log at the account level (login with an admin role user credentials), then you can read the company wide call log data.

If you want to explore further, read this blog and get the source code from our github.

Hope this helps!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys