question

amanda-crain9101 avatar image
amanda-crain9101 asked system-account16255 answered

Zoho Integration

We utilize both Zoho ONE and RingCentral. I have integrated RingCentral within Zoho ONE and am curious if there is/will be a way to integrate the RingCentral texts into Zoho.

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-lee16504 avatar image
david-lee16504 answered
Hi Amanda, Zoho built their integration with RingCentral, so you should reach out to Zoho with this request.  Technically our platform can absolutely support such an integration.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

karen12341 avatar image
karen12341 answered
I have the same question.  Will check with Zoho.

1 |3000

jason-spindler4717 avatar image
jason-spindler4717 answered
Has anyone received a response from Zoho on this?

I have found someone that has developed an extension to integrate the texts, but it is very buggy.  
1 |3000

system-account16255 avatar image
system-account16255 answered
Hi there is an issue with the RingCentral Zoho integration which Zoho say is not their side. Effectively, if automatic call recording is enabled in RC and you use the click to call button in Zoho, it is not possible to toggle off the automatic recording from the softphone. 

Toggle off works when a call is not made via click to call.

This is a significant bug for us as when we call clients we need to turn off recording when taking cad payments

Thanks
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys