question

Marc Puich avatar image
Marc Puich asked mary-community-moderator commented

International Calling Issues

Since Monday, I have been unable to dial out to certain countries (Germany) from my Ringcentral phone. Is anyone else having this issue? This has been escalated in their tech support (Level 2), but still no progress. They said this is a problem with agreements with certain countries' phone companies.

I have already checked and reset all of the admin settings for international calling permissions, so that didn't seem to help.

Thanks for your input.

phonecall handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image
kim answered kim commented
What's your case number?
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kim avatar image kim commented ·
I'm following up on this case for you.  
1 Like 1 ·
Marc Puich avatar image Marc Puich commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
kim avatar image kim commented ·
The case was escalated to Tier 3 last night for further troubleshooting, so watch your e-mail for contact from T3 agent. If you don't hear anything within 24 hours please let me know. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Terence Bell avatar image
Terence Bell answered mary-community-moderator commented

unable to call international numbers. Was working but now being denied and told to contact customer services.

No 24/7 support from Ring Central?

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hello Terence,

Have you tried to check your online admin portal if international calling is enabled? Check on this article https://support.ringcentral.com/article/Enable-Disable-International-Calling-Feature.html

It is also possible that the country you're calling is on the block list. You may checked on this link as well, https://support.ringcentral.com/article/5150.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app