question

craig-worrall avatar image
craig-worrall asked danno147 commented

I have a Polycom VVX410 with 12 presence buttons on the display. The web portal lets you program 100. How do you get to them on the phone?

I have a Polycom VVX410 with 12 presence buttons on the display. I can program 100 prescense buttons in the Web Portal and the first 12 show up on the phone. How do you get to the rest of the ones on the phone that were programmed into the web portal? Kinda seems worthless to put more into the web portal?

hardware
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered chris-duquette4018 commented
If you want more buttons then you need to purchase a side car.  The purpose of the extra presence appearances on the portal is for both HUD and flip features.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-duquette4018 avatar image chris-duquette4018 commented ·
bingo
1 Like 1 ·
ignacio-ramirez avatar image
ignacio-ramirez answered danno147 commented
A side car cannot be the only way There are other vendors with the same model phone VVX450 and they programmed a shift key on the soft buttons to switch to the next 12 buttons no side car needed.
2 comments
1 |3000

danno147 avatar image danno147 commented ·
This post was for the VVX410.  However, unless I'm missing something in Polycom's technical manual on the 450; the only 'shift" feature is to toggle toggle your keyboard language. 
0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes 0 ·
ignacio-ramirez avatar image
ignacio-ramirez answered danno147 commented
so how do you program this flip feature to see the other DSS keyes
1 comment
1 |3000

The FLIP feature is for calling (refer to RC documentation for more detailed explanation).  The HUD [heads up display] keys can be found in the HUD section of the RC Phone APP for PC.  All 100 show up there.  I don't know if that holds true for the new RC APP - its totally non functional for me.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app