question

xilium-sales6101 avatar image
xilium-sales6101 asked mary-community-moderator commented

How to change service plan?

subscription
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

John Wilkinson avatar image John Wilkinson commented ·

How do I downgrade ASAP?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ John Wilkinson commented ·

Hello @John Wilkinson. We can help you get connected to our Customer Experience & Retention Team. Please send us your contact details at Community.Support@RingCentral.com.

0 Likes 0 ·
J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered saadetswift16514 commented
In addition to what Saadet just mentioned, if you are speaking about changing from RingCentral Office Standard edition to the Premium or Ultimate edition, you can do it in the Billing section of the Admin Portal by clicking on the Change Edition button (see the screen shot below).  The reason I mentioned this option is because sometimes customers can confuse an "edition" with a "plan".

If however you want to change from the Professional plan to the Office plan, you would have to contact your Account Manager. 

1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Thanks, Jan!
1 Like 1 ·
penny-harrow avatar image
penny-harrow answered Becky-Community_Manager commented
i merely want to downgrade my account.  PLEASE RETURN MY CALL!!   1-702-539-6839
1 comment
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·
Penny, 
We see there is a case open for your issue - please reach out to us at Review@RingCentral.com and we will work with your account manager to connect with you. 
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hello Xilium, 

You will want to speak with your Account Manager or you can contact our Sales department :)
1 |3000

GreenStart Consulting avatar image
GreenStart Consulting answered jenn-community-moderator commented

I would like to downgrade my service and after contacting sales they said only my account manager could perform action. Still have not heard from my account manager. Is there a reason RC makes this so difficult?

1 comment
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @GreenStart Consulting, we want to help. Please send us your account details at community.support@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app