question

rob-minialoff avatar image
rob-minialoff asked robert-lewis answered

RingCentral Meetings Connection Problem

Ever since the last update (or maybe the one before it) I have been having intermittent connection problems creating or joining a meeting. It will finally time out with Error Code 104113. My current RC Meetings version is 5.1.44325.0822. Today it has been a real PITA! Sometimes it takes 20 tries before I can start or join a meeting. I have no issues with any other software connecting to the internet. Is anyone else experiencing this? Anyone know what the error code means?

meetings
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hello Joao,

We apologize for the delay. This bug is still being worked on and is considered a top priority. Please open up a case with us, include your examples, and include JIRA RCM-446 in your notes so that we can route the case properly. You will also receive notification when everything has been fixed.

0 Likes 0 ·
mike avatar image
mike Deactivated answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hello Rob,  Sorry for the frustration with this error.  I've learned that this a new/known issue but there's already a fix in progress and expected to be out on Sept 4th. So, can you test the app again on Monday and if there's still an issue please let us know.

Mike
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rob-minialoff avatar image rob-minialoff commented ·
Will do!
0 Likes 0 ·
joao-britto6946 avatar image joao-britto6946 commented ·
Hi Mike, 
I have been experiencing the same issue since last week and I thought it could be a bandwidth problem, so I got a 4 x faster Internet speed, but still get intermittent connection errors with code 104113. And I just tested a couple of times now, Sept 5th without any luck (although earlier this afternoon it has worked and I had a couple of calls with screen sharing and video in good quality).
Please, let me know what to do, is there a bypass or how can you fix me quickly?
I have a very important meeting in 12 hours from now... Please speed up the fix. thanks and best regards,
Joao
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi Saadet,
Thanks for your support - we really need an urgent solution for this, since I have daily customer meetings and I'm at stake with this issue still not fixed.
I have opened case # 06155165 for this. 
Regards,
Joao
0 Likes 0 ·
Hi Saadet, 

Please, is there an update on this issue? When can we expect to have this fixed?

Thanks,
Joao
0 Likes 0 ·
Hello Joao,

The fix should be fully rolled out by the end of next week. We really do appreciate your patience!
0 Likes 0 ·
bill-slater6370 avatar image
bill-slater6370 answered saadetswift16514 commented
We've been experiencing the same issues here for awhile and it's really becoming a problem for us, and our client's.  The problem has become so bad that, some of our clients refuse to use O@H Meetings.  We need a fix pronto.
6 comments
1 |3000

Hello Bill,

What version of O@H Meetings are you on?
0 Likes 0 ·
bill-slater6370 avatar image bill-slater6370 commented ·
v5.0.20684.0113 for Windows
v5.0.80837.0113 for Mac
0 Likes 0 ·
Any updates?
0 Likes 0 ·
Hello Bill,

From my research the issue should have been resolved on our end. Try an uninstall/reinstall by clicking on the link. I want to make sure you are up to date.

Let me know if that works or not.
0 Likes 0 ·
Terrible user experience!  You asked me to uninstall/reinstall, which I did.  The new client I downloaded and installed was 4.2.59379.0782.  After launching the application and attempting to connect to a scheduled meeting, I once again get noting but "connecting..." and nothing happens.  When I closed out of the application I was notified there was an update available (What?  I just updated the software?).  The auto update feature hung at 80% multiple times.  Successfully upgraded via the manual process but still stuck at "connecting..."  All this while a client is waiting to connect.  I need this resolved or we're moving to an alternate solution as O@H Meetings has proven to be unstable.
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
wayne-thomson7130 avatar image
wayne-thomson7130 answered
This has resolved for me.  RC Meetings 5.1.44325.0822.
1 |3000

robert-lewis avatar image
robert-lewis answered
considering this message was from three years ago, how come I'm having the same problem now?
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app