question

moulis avatar image
moulis asked michael-chanley answered

We are getting the following error: "The Information could not be saved. Please try again later"

We are getting the following error: "The Information could not be saved. Please try again later"

Any ideas on what to do?

errors
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

renee7543 avatar image
renee7543 answered saadetswift16514 commented
I am getting this same error message and I get it frequently! doesn't matter what size document I'm faxing I get this message a lot! I went to the ring central web site and launched from there.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hello Pi-Yi Mayo,

Could you provide a screen shot of this error? Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
renee7543 avatar image
renee7543 answered saadetswift16514 commented
i cannot send it to you thru this site. i can reply with screen shot thru email only
5 comments
1 |3000

That's fine. Email me at community.support@ringcentral.com
0 Likes 0 ·
WELL -WHAT IS THE SOLUTION!!!!  It's been 3 months since this comment.  I just encountered this message while repeatedly attempting to send a time-sensitive document.  How long should we wait for your reply?
0 Likes 0 ·
I actually didn't hear back from the user during our email exchange. Could you share a screen shot of the error? What browser are you using? What version is it on? Does this happen EVERY TIME or just sometimes? Have you cleared cache & cookies on your browser? The more information you can provide the better.
0 Likes 0 ·
doug-vance11776 avatar image doug-vance11776 commented ·
A screen shot should not matter since it is a very simple ERROR MESSAGE that continues to pop up - does not matter have big or small the attachments are. I also notice that your company has no issues billing me each month but has a lot of issues when it comes to providing any type of useful information on this error message.
Tried online chat and that was useless as well since no one got on but says it is 24/7 chat. What is wrong here? Oh yea - Zero customer service.
ERROR MESSAGE AS COPIED DIRECTLY FROM MY COMPUTER SCREEN:

The information could not be saved. Please try again later.
0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Doug, in order to troubleshoot what's going on, I'll need more info. What were you trying to save when you received the message? What browser are you using? The reason I ask for a screen shot is that it helps me to understand where the error occurred - what page you were on/what you were trying to do. The more details the better since this is an online discussion board.
0 Likes 0 ·
norman-gray13880 avatar image
norman-gray13880 answered saadetswift16514 commented
We can add new IVR menus in IE but not in Chrome, because we are getting the following error:
"The information could not be saved.  Please try again later."  We use Chrome.
1 comment
1 |3000

Hey Norman,

Sounds like there's something going on with Chrome :/

Have you cleared cache and cookies? Does this happen on more than one computer?
0 Likes 0 ·
michael-chanley avatar image
michael-chanley answered

Quick solution for me was making the filename shorter. I didn't have time to test it, so it was either the filename length or possibly a character used in the filename.

Hope this helps
1 |3000

luke2909 avatar image
luke2909 answered
Hi Moulis. Could you provide a little more information so I can understand where you are receiving this error? Let me know what you are attempting to do, if you are using a RingCentral app or a website, and provide a screenshot so we can see the context.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app