question

jeremy7715 avatar image
jeremy7715 asked Cameron Porcaro edited

Presence on Yealink phones.

Does anyone have the settings needed to configure Call Presence/BLF on Yealink phones? I have T46S and T42S phones and they support SIP presence/BLF but RingCentral will not give me the settings to manually configure the feature. They will only enable it on their pre-provisioned phones. This is an important feature for us, and a standard SIP feature from my understanding, so I'd really like to get this solved.

presence
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
I may have cracked the "code" for the 10 digit BLF string.  In your admin portal navigate to a user and inspect the URL.  Try using that number as the BLF address like blf1234567890@sip.ringcentral.com  Let us know if that works.  I am curious.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Cameron Porcaro avatar image
Cameron Porcaro answered Cameron Porcaro edited

I can confirm this is working as mentioned above on Yealink T54W.

Note that this number is not the direct-dial phone number for the account, but the ID that is found in the URL in the admin portal for each user.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app