question

sansbury avatar image
sansbury asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

desktop app - call log

I deleted my call log from my desktop app but now it doesn't keep a log of any calls dialed or missed on my desktop app. These are only recorded on my web page ring central. Is there a way to get my desktop to log these calls again so I don't have to keep logging into the web page to see missed calls. Thanks.

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Sansbury,

Could you provide more information? How did you delete the calls in the call log? What version of the desktop app are you on?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sansbury avatar image
sansbury answered
Hi, thank you for your reply. I pressed the clear call log on the desktop app on the call log section and now it is always empty and doesn't show any calls (all/missed) just says call log is empty. The web app shows them all but not the desktop app. It's version 10.0.0.30453. Thank you
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Sansbury,

I was able to replicate this on my Test Account. Interestingly, the Mobile App displays the call log correctly after the delete. I would say this isn't normal behavior and that we should take a look at it! Please open a case so we can troubleshoot with you and gather more info.

1 |3000

katie-king avatar image
katie-king answered Becky-Community_Manager commented
This happened to me, as well. Has there been an update on this case?
1 comment
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·
Hi, Katie!
If you're running into this issue as well, I would recommend opening a case with Support so they can address this specifically for your situation.
If you don't find that they are helpful, please reach out for next steps!
:)
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app