question

joe-mathew1432 avatar image
joe-mathew1432 asked benjamin-dean answered

API credentials to integrate my application to RingCentral Faxing system.

Looking to get API credentials for fax system. We are building an invoicing system which will send fax to our clients. We have followed documentation based on what was provided here:https://developer.ringcentral.com/overview/sms-fax.html but when calling customer service no one has ever heard of anything about API or how to get credentials. I signed up for this account for that reason alone.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hey Joe,

You're asking your questions in the right place now sir.

1. Have you setup your Test/Sandbox Account per our documentation?
2. Have you stepped through the Getting Started documentation which will help you create an application and obtain your API keys sir?

You must start at the beginning to make sure you're environment is properly configured for development sir.
Let me know where you're at with these things, and if this helps get you moving in the right direction.

Benjamin
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys