question

brellenthin9437 avatar image
brellenthin9437 asked saadetswift16514 commented

Missing Calls on Softphones

After the update last week I have users who are not receiving incoming calls. They go straight to missed or do not show up at all until they log out and back in again. Ideas?

softphone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey BRELLENTHIN,

There are a few things to check when Troubleshooting Calls Going Straight to Voicemail - check these out and let me know how it goes!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sunset-homes avatar image
sunset-homes answered saadetswift16514 commented
It doesnt work for me

5 comments
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Thanks for sharing :)

That message is a disclosure that we have to give in order to be compliant with government regulations. It doesn't affect your ability to make or receive calls. 
1 Like 1 ·
Hey Sunset Homes, I'll need more information about what isn't working. The more details the better :)
0 Likes 0 ·
sunset-homes avatar image sunset-homes commented ·
Hi Saadet, I am receiving a pop out that says switch call to this device after I update my ringcentral phone in my pc and I receive a E991 service may be limited or unavailable.

0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Sunset Homes, could you share a screen shot? 
0 Likes 0 ·
sunset-homes avatar image sunset-homes commented ·

0 Likes 0 ·
zubayr-kamal15419 avatar image
zubayr-kamal15419 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Was this resolved? I am getting the same issue - I'm seeing missed calls that were never received. Also, some calls are showing up as the name of the extension, instead of the number itself. When I press the info button only then do I see the actual number from where the call came from - this never used to happen before:

2 comments
1 |3000

zubayr-kamal15419 avatar image zubayr-kamal15419 commented ·

0 Likes 0 ·
Hey Zubayr, I've never seen that before :( Please contact Support so they can gather more details and troubleshoot.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app