question

james-jacobson avatar image
james-jacobson asked jessica-community-moderator commented

RingCentral Meetings & Microsoft Teams

We are beginning to use Microsoft Teams and like it a lot--but the video quality using the old Skype for Business is not nearly as good as RC Meetings. Is there any way to use RC Meetings from within MS Teams? I know that zoom.us does have a connector to MS Teams. Is there something available to better utilize RingCentral with MS Teams?

Thanks

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey James, I'm not sure but you could ask our Developer Community if we have some sort of integration or a way to connect it.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tyana-berg15859 avatar image
tyana-berg15859 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
RC support announced on Apr 29 that a RC app was released for Teams, but you cannot find it in Teams yet..  https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/12059-RingCentral-for-MS-Teams-Install?language=en_US
3 comments
1 |3000

bruno8739 avatar image bruno8739 commented ·
Any dates on this yet?  Webex, BlueJeans, and even Zoom already have theirs published...
1 Like 1 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Tyana, 

I checked with our Knowledge Base team who published the article. They advised it's a requirement for Microsoft's Verify Team that a support article is published prior to the release of the integration. The integration is coming very soon, but is not quite out yet. We don't have an exact date of release yet. 
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Bruno, 

I just checked with a Solution Engineer and was advised that they're still working with Microsoft on finalizing the integration. No dates available yet unfortunately.  
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app