question

dave341 avatar image
dave341 asked kelley-slack answered

Glip Closed Conversations

I would like to know where i can find the closed conversations in Glip. They are not deleted I had just closed them to remove them from the side menu but how do I see them again if I need something from the closed conversation?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rob-larose9408 avatar image
rob-larose9408 answered
CMD-K (in OSX app.  Not sure if you're in Windows) will let you search for a person or team name.  I don't use the web ui much but probably another keyboard shortcut for that.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
David,

Just "Start a Chat" with the individual you closed the conversation with. That doesn't mean that you actually have to have a conversation with that person, however the conversation you had in the past will show up for you to read.
1 |3000

dave341 avatar image
dave341 answered
Thanks
1 |3000

kelley-slack avatar image
kelley-slack answered
If you close a team conversation, have someone send a message to that team.  The conversation should show up again.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app