Question

All options are grayed out with incoming calls on my PC desktop app except Answer and Ignore.

• 3 October 2018
  • 10 replies

Why are the call options grayed out on incoming calls except for Answer and ignore? I can no longer send calls direct to VM.

10 replies

Hi Riddle,

Do you have a screen shot that you could share?

Thank, Riddle.

And is this on the RC Phone (softphone) or RC (Glip) app? What version are you on?
The RC phone desktop app for PC version 10.2.1.31914.  Not all calls display this way.
I am also receiving quite a few blank voicemails. Where the slider moves slowly as if there is a recorded message but there is just silence. Not sure if this is related or not, but it started at the same time. I do still get actual recorded voicemails.
Hmmm...this blank screen only happens sometimes? Have you seen anything common with those calls? I would see if an uninstall/reinstall fixes the issue or not. I'm wondering if it's simply stuck.

I am having the same issue with one of my users.  Has this been resolved?
I am currently experiencing a similar problem.  My "add" button is there while on an active call, but is grayed out and does not allow me to add a 3rd person to a call

This is happening to one of my users as well. Should we open a case?

This happened to me this morning too.  RingCentral asked me to do an update this morning, now my HUD screen looks like this.