question

maddi-hiatt avatar image
maddi-hiatt asked joye-swan commented

participants cant hear video sound when played during webinar

I want to play a video during ringcentral webinar but when i do the participants cant hear the sound in the video. how can this be fixed?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Click on Share Screen then before you select the screen with the video, at the bottom left of the dialog you will find a checkbox titled, Share computer sound. Check the box. This will allow those seeing your shared screen to hear the sounds on your computer, including sounds from the video. (see the screen shot below)

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

joye-swan avatar image
joye-swan answered joye-swan commented
Does anyone have an update for this?  The screen no longer looks like J.B.'s response above. I can't find the Share Computer sound checkbox.
1 comment
1 |3000

joye-swan avatar image joye-swan commented ·
Ahh! Found it. It is on the bottom left when you hit Share Screen and you get that pop up of all the open files you have to choose from to share. Before you open the green highlighted file, click share computer sound on bottom left. Viola!
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app