question

echo-insurance avatar image
echo-insurance asked Sean Darwish answered

Does ringcentral integrate with QQ Catalyst by vertafore. I would like to send sms from the system using my ringcentral number.

Does ringcentral integrate with QQ Catalyst by vertafore. I would like to send sms from the system using my ringcentral number.

integrationssending sms
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hi ECHO insurance,

I would suggest checking out our App Gallery! If we do not, I would post an Idea on our Developer Community.
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

john-green avatar image john-green commented ·
@saadet,

I didn't see anything or found an integration for QQ Catalyst and Ringcentral.

Please advise.
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi John, 

If there is not an app in the gallery, then we currently don't have an integration available. You're welcome to post your request in the Developer Community and see if anyone else has a need for this integration, or any resources for you. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Sean Darwish avatar image
Sean Darwish answered

Hello ECHO Insurance, thanks for your inquiry. We are a RingCentral Certified IGNITE Partner and been working with both Vertafore and RingCentral to develop an exclusive integration for RingCentral-AMS360 that you can find on their website at https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/ecolink-ams360-integration-for-ringcentral We've also been testing a similar integration with SMS capabilities for other Vertafore products including QQCatalyst.

Thought not in production yet, we'd welcome a discussion to learn more about your business requirements and what you seek for the integration. Perhaps we can work with your organization as we've done with others to perfect and release the AMS360 integration.

Please feel free to reach out via phone or email to discuss when convenient.

Happy Holidays!

Sean Darwish (210) 900-5677 seand@inteveo.com

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app