question

andan12875 avatar image
andan12875 asked nick-lamer answered

Slack Integration: Timing issue generates "This meeting has been ended by host", no one can join.

With the RC Slack integration and Slack release versions as of this date, it is observed that when the "/ringcentral meet" is triggered, the person whose RC account the integration is triggered under must join the meeting first, or the attached error will be generated for all trying to join the meeting.

Anyone know a way to fix this?

Opened Case # 07915468

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Andan, 

Due to the nature of this inquiry, it would be best to continue working with support with your open case :) 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tom-hasara avatar image
tom-hasara answered
I am having the same issue/error message - generally it is right after my meeting times out
1 |3000

nick-lamer avatar image
nick-lamer answered
I just started having this same issue. Help! 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app