question

sho13186 avatar image
sho13186 asked mary-community-moderator commented

HELP - Files Do Not Download, they stay in perpetual pause.

When a file is shared...I click on it...it begins downloading then immediately says "paused." When clicking resume, it immediately goes back to pause. Is there something in my setting that is off? My co-workers do not have this issue and we all use Macs.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sho13186 avatar image
sho13186 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
I've reached out to Ring Central...they are having to escalate this case.  There is no current answer.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi SHO, 

Please continue to work with our Support team for help-- they'll be able to provide live troubleshooting and gather all information needed. 
1 Like 1 ·
MJ Potter avatar image
MJ Potter answered mary-community-moderator commented

Having the same problem on Win 7. Did you ever find a solution?

1 comment
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi MJ, please contact our Technical Support to troubleshoot this issue. All of our Support numbers can be found here. You can also create a web case here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app