question

weatherman avatar image
weatherman asked support-1 commented

Historical Report to Analytics Conversion

The recent report conversion has taken away the ability to track individual performance of users answering the call queue calls. When it was Historical Reports it would allow us to see calls each user received from the queue, answered, missed, etc. Now with Analytics this information is no longer available. I have spent almost 4 weeks on the phone with several techs as well as my account rep with no resolution. This data is the most important tool that we use daily and now it's gone.

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey WEATHERMAN,

This should hopefully help you get the info you need:

1. Go to the Queues section
  2. Select the Queue you want to look at - you will be brought to a page that breaks down all of the members in that queue
  3. Then for KPIs, try the #Refused - in the Total KPIs and Users sections
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

weatherman avatar image
weatherman answered saadetswift16514 commented
I've been through that with a Tech already. If those were accurate then the number of refused combined with the number of inbound/answered should equal the total calls into the queue and it does not. 
4 comments
1 |3000

weatherman avatar image weatherman commented ·
I've tried this, I was on the phone last Friday for 4 hrs with multiple levels of Tech advisors and no one was able to solve. Every one of them said I should post here to have my issue resolved because it's an issue on the development level. 
1 Like 1 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
If the Reports are inaccurate, then you'll have to work with Support so they can gather the necessary details and escalate.
0 Likes 0 ·
I'm really sorry that you were provided inaccurate information :( I'll be sure to follow up with the Support Agent you spoke with to provide the necessary feedback.

I spoke with the Product Team and they provided the steps that I mentioned earlier - that's how you should be getting your data. But if it's not working, then Support is supposed to escalate the ticket so that they can find where it's broken

0 Likes 0 ·
I'll follow up again with the Product Team to make sure there's no misunderstanding about what you are looking for and what the Analytics Portal can gather
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Ok, hopefully this helps! 

You can still get Answered, Missed Calls, and more information by selecting the appropriate KPIs. So for instance, if I want to know how many calls were answered and how many were missed in my Call Queue I would go to  Queues section, then s elect the Queue I want to look at, then under the User section I would choose these Columns to display: Total Calls, #Answered, & #Missed (w/VM) - you can add any others you wish, this example is strictly Answered and Missed for simplicity sake.

Refused does not refer to calls that were missed, it simply let's you know if a Queue Member (who is in a queue that is either set to Rotating or Sequential) did not want to answer that call, therefore, it went on to a different Queue member
1 |3000

andrew-bockholt11443 avatar image
andrew-bockholt11443 answered support-1 commented

Yes...below are my findings for the Analytics for Yesterday (specifically)

• KPI - able to be selected but not showing data (red boxes below)

• If they are able to be selected they should show data

• Had 2 VM (via RC_Queue Report - Export)

• 52 Outbound calls (via RC_Queue Report - Export)

• Refused CallsIf I am correct, these are the DND and Ignored incoming calls (while logged in), these range from 1, 7 or 15 sec each on the Call Log report

• Need a better way to know what agents are on DND vs truly available on Live Reports also

1 comment
1 |3000

support-1 avatar image support-1 commented ·
any follow up to this?
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app