Question

RingCentral App (Glip) - Presence Indicator dots

• 24 January 2019
  • 10 replies

Has anyone noticed with the latest upgrade in Glip that when the presence indicator turns red when you are busy, once you are available, it does not automatically turn back to green to indicate you are free?

10 replies

Hi Laurie,
It's a know bug we are fixing in our next release.  Should only happen once in a while. For now please set yourself back to green manually while we work to fix this.

Thanks for reporting it!
Ted
Thanks for your quick reply Ted. :)
It's a know bug we are fixing in our next release.
It's two weeks later. Any idea when we'll see a fix for this?
Hi Chris, please check back end of next week (Feb 15th).
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Bug: Desktop app: my status switches to "on call" and stays that way. I've experienced this several times in the past couple of weeks.  I notice that my status is red and indicated "on call" after I've finished a phone call.  It stays that way until I change it back to green.
Hi All - we released some updates to address this issue this morning.  Please try again and let us know if you encounter this issue again - thank you!
My problem is that my dot on Glip doesnt change to red when I am on a Ring Central call - why is that?
Sam - can you DM me on the app?  Lets trouble shoot this together - ted.jaffe@ringcentral.com
Hi there mine is the same as Sam I never show as busy (red) when on a call/meeting
I cannot get the red dot to change to green.  For one of our employees its always red. We need help!