question

shelly-kessler13899 avatar image
shelly-kessler13899 asked david-taylor commented

Is there a way to share a full slide show during RingCentral while the presenter only can see her notes on the slides

Question about screen sharing

video
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered david-taylor commented
Hi Shelly, 

After some experimentation, I found the best way to accomplish this through RC meetings is to have multiple monitors, and when you enter presentation mode in powerpoint, select to only share the monitor with the full view of the slide, and not the monitor with the notes, timer, and presentation mode. I don't think there is a way to accomplish this with only one monitor. 
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

dave-nadeau avatar image dave-nadeau commented ·
Is there a roadmap to add this support? I have no effective way to present and allow my notes to be visible without broadcasting it to the whole audience, especially if I am not at a desk with 2 monitors, or traveling. Seems like a very key option that isn't available and a huge limitation to effective presentations
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hi Dave, this is not on the roadmap. If you'd like, you can submit a Product Idea for it :)
0 Likes 0 ·
david-taylor avatar image david-taylor commented ·
This definitely needs to be added.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app