question

kevin-nejad14122 avatar image
kevin-nejad14122 asked jessica-community-moderator commented

obnoxious and unpleasant chat support

Dante E (2/14/2019, 1:12:55 PM) joins the chat. after a few minutes, he asked a question and since I wasn't sure what he meant, I asked "What does that mean" and his response was "What school did you attend for sixth grade? " later he claimed that it was a security question. If this was a security question, I would say something like "before I can provide more information, I need to ask few security questions"... first of all, this was not part of the security questions. I take this as an insult. If Ring Central going to dominate this market, they need to build a better culture and focus on their core values. Ring central claims that their focus is "We drive progress, creativity, and accountability that create great outcomes for our customers."
This was definitely not the outcome I was expecting. My problem was not solved and I was rudely insulted. Shame on you Ring Central for having reps like this.

community announcement
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Kevin, 

I'm disappointed in your experience, and want to help you get the answers you need. Can you confirm what problem you are experiencing? I've also sent your case to QA for review regarding your chat. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

kevin-nejad14122 avatar image
kevin-nejad14122 answered jessica-community-moderator commented
At this point, I like to know if the question he asked was part of the security questions on file or not. Can you help me with that?

1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Our QA team certainly can! They'll reach out to you via the contact information on your RC Account. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app