question

matthew-venables14299 avatar image
matthew-venables14299 asked saadetswift16514 answered

Tracking user device assignments

User assignments and changes should be able to be tracked from analytics portal.

In our enterprise company with several admins and a few super admins it can be frustrating tracking down what line moved to what device and which admin made the mistake.

Recently I had an issue that appeared to be users being removed from a device and added to others and there was no data in the portal to show when they were changed. Tier 1 support couldn't even find it on their backend systems. At least give your agent's the ability to see all changes to an account, they are very good agents.

I believe documentation of user line assignments would assist users and support in tracking down and troubleshooting issues. This would have prevented me from reaching out to support or if I did not see that, the support agent could have walked me through and had first call resolution.

analytics and reporting
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Matthew, have you looked at leveraging our Audit Trail feature?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app