question

michl avatar image
michl asked lee2 answered

Search a number on Call Log

In the last week we have been unable to search a phone number on the Call Log screen. Using the 'search number' field, nothing comes up. Did a setting change? What is causing this?

call logs
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Michl, could you provide more details about how you're searching? Are you using any special characters like parentheses? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

michl avatar image
michl answered
I have used parentheses, and not used them. I do this all the time, so it's nothing new to me. Just stopped working. Another person on my team is also experiencing the same thing.
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hmmm...sounds like it's related to this thread. Are you able to search just numbers?
1 |3000

lee2 avatar image
lee2 answered
We have been having the same issue searching the call logs. Sometimes it works and sometimes not, sometimes partial numbers work. I have a ticket in with support and they tell me there is a bug in the call log that should be resolved on the 25tg ticket #08312481 JIRA UIA-73077
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app