question

ralph-milone2043 avatar image
ralph-milone2043 asked

IS THERE ANY FUTURE PLANS FOR A TEXT BACK OPTION

I had addressed this in the past. We needed the system to send out automated text messages on user extensions as part of a way to automate an IVR option where the customer can request to have a text message dispatched to them with a customized url link to access certain information of the internet. For a short time we had to use mobile devices attached to those IVR extensions. Those devices were set to drive mode to dispatch the texts. We came across another service that does this and are temporarily using them to automate the texts. Its cheaper than using mobile devices and I dont have to keep those phones active and constantly plugged in. Here is the service we are now using for text backs. Are you guys planning anything like this? With the issues that the new interface has been having and lack of this feature, we may be looking to move. You can review this feature on their website... https://phonewagon.com/automatically-send-text-messages/ I really like Ringcentral. Upgrades to admin portal have soured me as there was nothing wrong with the old interface and its constant work to try and restore something that wasnt broken.

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app