question

coedy-zuercher avatar image
coedy-zuercher asked coedy-zuercher answered

RingCentral.biz Email Domain

We are a customer of yours and noticed you changed your primary email domain to ringcentral.biz from ringcentral.com

Your email SPF Record is not correctly setup for ringcentral.biz, which is causing your emails to be rejected in our email security solution. This includes login security codes, voicemails, faxes, etc.

This issue would affect many of your larger customers who have an email security solution in place.

Tech Support had no clue what I was talking about and recommended me to provide this information to you via the community.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

coedy-zuercher avatar image
coedy-zuercher answered
Thanks Jessica, I just sent  community.support@ringcentral.com a screenshot of the error with the details. Waiting to hear back.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Coedy, 

Can you provide an example email of the .biz domain? Please forward it to community.support@ringcentral.com
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app