question

paul-phouminh16161 avatar image
paul-phouminh16161 asked J.B. Ferguson commented

No Alert on incoming call from cellphone with ringcentral app

ringcentral appphone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Can you be more specific? Are you saying that the RingCentral mobile app is not ringing? Which version are you using (iOS or Android)? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

paul-phouminh16161 avatar image
paul-phouminh16161 answered J.B. Ferguson commented
I have an android. It was the same issue on my last phone. I have a business to run and this isn't making my customers any happy. The issue is when I am on my cellphone on a call,I will get a call coming in from my ring central phone but will not get an alert on a incoming call. With no incoming call alert causes me to have a missed call.
1 comment
1 |3000

J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
I havent run Android for over 2 years now. When I did I never had that issue. I recommend contacting support to see if this is a known issue or if there is a workaround. I assume you are running the most recent versions of the Android operating system and the most recent RingCentral mobile app.
1 Like 1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app