question

timm1 avatar image
timm1 asked timm1 answered

Has anyone else's task checkboxes completely disappeared?

Can't see 'em, or check 'em off...

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mike-hicks16270 avatar image
mike-hicks16270 answered
mine did today
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered nila16329 commented
Hey Timm and Mike, 

This isn't a widespread issue-- I checked with some colleagues and we still have our checkboxes. I would recommend starting a case so we can make sure those get back where they belong! 

Open support case online  
8 comments
1 |3000

mike-hicks16270 avatar image mike-hicks16270 commented ·
I have that same issue and work around.  I am wondering if a microsoft update that i installed this morning broke the boxes.  I updated the app to the latest version, restarted the app, and rebooted the server - none of that fixed the problem.  we are paying users.
1 Like 1 ·
timm1 avatar image timm1 commented ·
Hi all. I'm using a Mac, so it's def not MS specific.
1 Like 1 ·
nila16329 avatar image nila16329 commented ·
thanks Timm!

1 Like 1 ·
timm1 avatar image timm1 commented ·
Thanks, Jessica. I can't seem to sign in to support. Would this be because I have a free user account?
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
That would be correct. In that case, I would recommend making sure you have the latest version and to restart. Are you on the web-based version or the app itself? 
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
jessica-community-moderator answered
I checked with some different team members, and there are some people here who are missing them as well. I've reached out to the Glip team to get some more info. 
1 |3000

timm1 avatar image
timm1 answered
Great! Desktop app updated immediately; however, on Chrome I needed to clear out my cache as refreshing and restarting the browser didn't work. Thanks again.
1 |3000

I confirmed with the Glip team that this a bug and they're looking into it now :) 
1 |3000

Okay everyone, it should be fixed! If you wouldn't mind refreshing your app, the checkboxes should be back :) 
1 |3000

nila16329 avatar image
nila16329 answered
that worked! thank you!
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app