question

greg-stevens avatar image
greg-stevens asked saadetswift16514 answered

Actual names in the Dashboard, instead of phone numbers...?

When I have a call set up with someone, I text them 10 minutes before I call them to let them know I'm calling from a number they may not recognize. This number gets added into Dashboard as a number, not as a name. I cannot edit the profile to change that to a name, so I'm stuck with having a huge list of numbers and have no idea who is who. I often end up texting a lot with some of the appointments and it's a pain not having their name...just their number...in the Dashboard. How can these numbers be changed to names? Sure hope there is a way...thanks!

call handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

greg-stevens avatar image
greg-stevens answered
Bueller?  Is this thing on??

Just kidding, but I really would love to have an answer to this.  It would be really weird if it wasn't possible, so perhaps it's a right issue?  Would love to have some input... :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Greg! Sorry for the delay. Our Product Team is actually working on this. I'm going to merge your thread into the Product Idea thread so you can receive updates as they come along :)
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app