question

jack-bowell avatar image
jack-bowell asked jessica-community-moderator commented

GLIP: authorization required error

We have over 100 users of Glip and within the last few days several, including myself, have been receiving an error messages "authorization required". It forces you to login and all seems normal then it reverts back to the message. If we click the "x" to close message it goes away. Any reason or solution for this? Thanks!

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hey Jack, 

You'll need to open a case for this one and partner with Tech Support :) 

Open support case online
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Jack, 

Our tech support cases are for all paid accounts, whether they be for phone or Glip. 

I did confirmation that this is a known issue and at this time there isn't a workaround or a fix in place unfortunately :( Right now, you'll just have to be stuck in the log in loop until a fix is determined, super sorry for this experience! I know it's a far less than ideal situation. 
1 Like 1 ·
jack123 avatar image jack123 commented ·
Opening a case appears to be for the RingCentral phone customers.  We strictly use the "glip" app.  Is there another means to reach out for assistance?  Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
jack123 avatar image jack123 commented ·
Thank you so much!
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
You're welcome! 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app