question

shafa-aijaz avatar image
shafa-aijaz asked saadetswift16514 answered

Downtime on Glip - RingCentral

Our employees, including myself are facing issues on the Glip app (phone and desktop). It's been two days since we are facing an issue. All of a sudden the app stops working. It shows online status but we are unable to send messages with only a loading icon on the right. There's no issue with our ISP providers. I would like to raise a bug report for the same.

outage
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

chris-duquette4018 avatar image
chris-duquette4018 answered
We had down issues on Friday in my office. We could not update (check off tasks) or add any additional tasks or update our team. All seems to be fixed but it will certainly be annoying once there's only 1 app and the single app crashes.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Shafa, the RingCentral (Glip) app was having issues on Friday. However, those issues have since been resolved. If you're still experiencing any downtime or difficulty, please contact Support so that they can investigate
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app