question

barbara-and-dona-realty-group-of-atlanta-communiti avatar image

I no longer need the service but want to keep our #. How do you Port a number out of ringcentral

Question about porting a # away from ringcentral
porting and number transfer
11 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Barbara, you'll want to speak with your Account Manager. They can help you with getting the port-out process started :)
1 Like 1 ·
Grant Peacock avatar image Grant Peacock commented ·

I have been attempting to port OUT of Ring Central for almost 12 months. Very frustrated. I have unanswered emails and phone messages with Ring Central, so am also posting here just to see if by some small chance someone will notice this.

Currently spending $50 per month for... nothing. It's a gimme to the company. Grrrr.

1 Like 1 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Grant Peacock commented ·

Hi Grant,

We responded to your email.

0 Likes 0 ·
Stephen Seabron avatar image Stephen Seabron commented ·

How can I speak with a ring central account manager?

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Stephen Seabron commented ·

@Stephen Seabron
We can help. Can you indicate your issue so we can point you in the right direction?

0 Likes 0 ·
Stephen Seabron avatar image Stephen Seabron commented ·

I have 2 ring central telephone numbers and I need to get rid of one.

Stephen Seabron

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Stephen Seabron commented ·

@Stephen Seabron We are creating a case for downgrading.
The Retention Team will be in touch with you. However, if you do not hear back, please don't hesitate to reach out at Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
Shelbi Loftin avatar image Shelbi Loftin commented ·

I don't understand why it's such an issue to port out. Verizon has requested the port numerous times on my account. All unsuccessful.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Shelbi Loftin commented ·

@Shelbi Loftin We understand how frustrating porting can be. We've received your email in the Community inbox and will continue to assist you there.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app