question

ian-wilkinson avatar image
ian-wilkinson asked james-bui commented

SharePoint - RC Meetings - MS Teams integration

I am using SharePoint to set up a virtual school with individual SP sites each having a meeting room(s). I want to have the class rooms available whenever or at least on a schedule so that people can join website then join the class. Seems like this requires a third-party host with a link in the SP site and don't think RC can do that. Maybe the students can all join a MS Team group from within the SP site and then use the Teams integration with RC Meetings or RC Rooms to host. I would rather embed the RC Meetings/Rooms app right into my SP site. What are the technically possible options here?

Thanks in advance.

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered james-bui commented
Hey Ian, I would check with the Developer Community to see if they have some ideas :)
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

james-bui avatar image james-bui commented ·
Thank you, I saw an older post on this forum that has been closed. Another user recommended AiPhone for a lobby camera. Unfortunately AiPhone is unable to help as they do not support integration with third party VoIP providers :(
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app