question

Debbie Brown avatar image
Debbie Brown asked saadetswift16514 answered

Business Identification Show on Caller ID - 2 separate businesses

We have assumed another business and the calls are coming to my business phone only. I would like for the calls to appear under the different business name so that I may answer accordingly. This has created a confusion for customers who call in. We are an orthodontic supply company and the new company is a business previously owned by a speaker who taught orthodontics. This will help to decipher the calls and how to answer appropriately.

U.S. account - Ortho Arch 800-457-3527/847-885-7805 - line affected: 847-807-6429

caller id
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Deb! I would suggest leveraging Call Queues :) So what you would do is create two Call Queue extensions, give them the business name, and assign the phone numbers to each. Then from there, under the display settings, choose the option so the Call Queue name displays. This way, when someone calls that specific phone number attached to the queue, you'll know who is calling for which business!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app